Monday, June 29, 2009

Of course I love toys!?!?

Last Wednesday Thomas had a box arrive in the mail. This box contained two toys, which Jenn had ordered for Thomas, per Teta's request. The toys sing songs about numbers and colors and shapes... and it's all in Spanish. Now Jenn knows Spanish and she wants Thomas to know Spanish, and I am pretty much alone in the dark when it comes to any language besides English. The extent of my Spanish ends somewhere between burrito and taco? You could say that Thomas already knows more Spanish than me!



When the toys arrived, I laid them in front of Thomas so he could get a good look!



Thomas the next day with his toys. One is a caterpillar and the other a frog... pretty cute!



Jenn took this picture of Thomas. Clearly Daddy isn't very good when it comes to taking pictures... or at least Mommy is way better.


I will keep everyone posted as to when Thomas starts saying, "Hola, mi nombre es Thomas. Hablo español mejor que mi padre."
Yeah, now who's glad they speak some Spanish?

No comments:

Post a Comment