Friday, June 12, 2009

Just Another Friday

Hello Friend & Family! We have been staying busy here. Mommy is working so hard, and I am busy writing papers for classes, and Thomas is just growing like a weed.

Yesterday, Jenn was asking me if I had seen his tooth, and I said, "NO?"
Well sure, enough, he's got a little tooth, so I'll see if he can maybe smile or yell so I can snap a photo of this "1st Tooth". Also I'm pretty sure we don't have to start brushing yet... maybe I'll ask the Dentist in the family (Grampa Dave).

Also exciting was this link to some WeddingPhotos, from Auntie Allison and Uncle Jack's wedding. I just saw this today and I was pretty much like, oohh, do I get to share this with the world?


Also here are two photos Jenn snapped of Thomas and I this morning while we were lounging in bed. Just some information for those who don't know, but I have always been a morning person who wakes up as soon as the alarm goes off. Now that I've been hanging out with Jenn (Ms. Gotta Wake Up Slow), and Thomas (Mr. Feed me at 6am so I can sleep some more), I don't wake up as quickly. Any who, Thomas and I were sleeping this morning and next thing I know there's a flash from a camera going off, so I had to share. PS- yes those are my real muscles and no I'm not taking steroids.

2 comments:

  1. Thought maybe you were posing for the camera again but then that second picture says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete