Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday Night Party

So last night, I was riding my bike home from class, and as I came back into the house I heard all these voices and all these people, and it was like a little weekday night party. Don't be alarmed, I won't tell scary stories, but I was surprised to find the Hache family (Eddie, Melynda, Gabriel and Kiera), as well as the Vernors (Steve and Leia), and of course my wife and son.

Here's Kiera and Gabriel, posing for a picture.

How cute are these two little siblings, I'm pretty sure that they are happy and loving 24/7.

Uncle Steve and Tia Leia, bought Thomas a play mat, which Kiera and Gabriel helped try out.

Apparently while pictures were being taken, someone (I wasn't home yet) left Thomas on the edge of a cliff (kitchen table), unsupervised... Hmmm?

Little Kiera and Tia Leia smiling for the photo!

This morning, I took this photo of Thomas and his mat... notice any letter combinations?

Yes, the mat has T-H-O-M-A-S spelled out, thanks Leia!

This picture is for those who like closer view of Thomas. Although he might just have that look on his face because I was standing on a chair calling out his name... perhaps we'll never know?


5 comments:

  1. Gabriel and Kiera are so cute and have grown a lot since i last saw them. As for my grnadson sitting on a clif unsupervise....hmmmmm do i have to come over there and look after him? I WILLLLLLLLLLLLL love the new play mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blogging lately you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blogging? Thanks, I should probably explain that I'm either writing papers or blogging... and guess which of those keeps winning? (I'm obviously still watching Thomas too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute kids...all of them.

    Ps sister your hair looks really good in that pic.....you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that a type of flying saucer or mini hula hoop around his tummy ? love keeping up with the familia :) auntie

    ReplyDelete