Friday, June 12, 2009

Guess What We Do

Hello blog readers, we hope you all had nice weekends, and are ready for another week of life! Our weekend was pretty nice and pretty normal, which I'm just realizing is really good. The fact that most weekends we are able to do things and have a good time, and have some stories to share on a Monday blog post, I mean, that's good stuff!

So this video of Thomas on the mat is from Friday evening, when the boys stayed home and Mommy was out with Gramma. Jenn had won two tickets to go see George Lopez perform comedy, and she asked if she should take me with her. I thought about the type of comedy George Lopez would do, and I pretty much was envisioning an entire night of quality comedy and Spanish punch-lines. Since I only speak Taco Bell Spanish (taco, burrito, crunch-wrap), I told Jenn that she might have a fun time if her and Katie went to the show. Ends up they had a really fun time, and about 75% of the punch-lines were in Spanish.

But here in this video I show you a glimpse of the type of things that really interest Thomas.


Saturday night was fun, because I took a break from writing papers, and Jenn and I went out with some friends to a wine tasting. It was fun because the wine tasting was at a friends house, and everyone who came brought a different wine to taste, so Jenn and the other drinkers were sampling wines and rating them on how much they liked it. It was a fun night and also a late night. Tia Leia and Uncle Steve watched Thomas, and so we got home and in bed around 11:30 or 12.
These next pictures are from Sunday morning when we all slept in, and after we finally got up, Jenn and Thomas were still exhausted, so I was making pancakes and pretending to have a productive morning, while these two napped on the recliner. Also I had to take a picture as pay-back from the Don sleeping in bed photos.



And finally one last video from Saturday afternoon. Thomas is standing (with help from Mommy) at the play-table pressing buttons and listening to music. Jenn and I got a good laugh from this because the table has all these lights and music, and so Thomas was just wiggling and dancing to all the excitement. Thanks Eddie and Melynda for letting us borrow the table!


Until next time blog readers, have a good week. We'll keep taking pictures and having stories to tell as long as you keep on reading!

1 comment:

  1. Its decided. Thomas is getting an empty box wrapped in tissue paper for Christmas. I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete