Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy Doing... Nothing?

So this past week has been depressing me a little because Jenn, Thomas and I have seemed to be so busy, but it's just with normal everyday sorts of things.  We wake up, Jenn goes to work, Thomas and I read, and play, and eat, and nap, and then we pick up Jenn and we're cooking dinner, and before you know it, the sun begins to set and we're getting into bed.  The time is flying by, way too fast.

Before we flew to Maryland for Allison and Jack's wedding, I started working on a special project with Uncle Tony.  The special project was a rap video starring every one's favorite baby- Thomas.  Since we've gotten back from Maryland, we're catching up on errands and this current week, I've started two classes for school.  The classes are only during this month of June, which is good and bad.  Good because it's fast and I'll have 6 more credits by July.  Bad because it's a lot of work crammed into a relatively short amount of time.




Because it now looks like our super special project won't be done for another week, or two, or three, I wanted to show something on the blog.  So I grabbed Thomas and the camera and I yelled action.  The video is nothing ground breaking, but I know that there are some blog readers out there who enjoy Thomas videos and so I hope this quenches your thirst a little.

I often feel as though I'm not the best blogger because I may only have one post per week, and I wish I could just sit around all day and blog with no other responsibilities, but then I suppose the blogs might turn into boring dribble, and I am pretty sure you wouldn't want that.  

Alright then, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man the lighting in this video makes Tman look like he has a really thick full head of hair! Its hilarious.
    I enjoy your blogs very much so Don. Even when they are much to do about nothing. Keep it up (when you can).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was blatant product placement! how much is Disney paying to post videos full of their iconic characters?!

    ReplyDelete