Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Uno Tooth

Jenn took this photo Sunday night, just to show all you good people how well Thomas has been holding his head up, and moving around lately. Seriously, how is he not the cutest little boy in the whole world? Although I guess Jenn and I are never going to be convinced that he's not the greatest, but we won't cry if some of you have other opinions.

Both Jenn and I were getting a pretty good laugh from Thomas because he's not crawling yet, but he is rolling to different positions and locations. We would lay him down on his mat, and 2 seconds later he would be off the mat and several feet away.

Also this past week or two has been exciting because Thomas got his first tooth (a sharp little bugger). Surprisingly if you look super-super close, you can see that tooth in this photo (Thomas' bottom right). As I mentioned, we were just taking pictures to take pictures and then realized the tooth is visible in this picture (good eyes Casey).

3 comments:

  1. He is seriously the cutest baby around and this photo just makes me want to go home and play with him all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you take the stance that I am just an excellent observer instead of a stalker. I do love checking the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do see the white little tooth coming in.... if you enlarge the picture, it's there. Congratulations :) love you all.

    ReplyDelete