Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pool Play, Remember?

So this week has been pretty normal for all of us here, Jenn is doing her normal work. Thomas has been continuing to grow like a weed. His two bottom teeth are coming in more and more, and he's rolling around whenever we put him down. I've been busy wrapping up these two summer courses, they end today (thank God)! We are all excited for this weekend, and to celebrate the fourth with family and friends, so hopefully next week I will have some good stories and pictures from the weekend.

Until then, I wanted to share some older pictures with you all. Back in May, Thomas went swimming for the first time, and Cousin Stephanie took some pictures. I just got her pictures and thought I'd share them with everybody. The water temperature back in May was a little cooler than it is now in July (obviously), but Thomas and I still had a good time getting wet. Enjoy the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment