Friday, July 24, 2009

Almost on the Move

As you can clearly see from this video, Thomas is figuring out his crawling abilities. He hasn't figured out the full-on baby crawl yet, but he's almost there. Because Thomas is becoming more and more mobile, Jenn and I are trying to enjoy his immobility as much as possible, because as all parents have told us, "Once they start moving, they don't stop."

Also in this video you should have been able to hear some of Thomas' talking. I'm not sure why babies scream or screech, but I'm just reassured when I see other babies doing the same (thanks Anna). Jenn and I usually joke that Thomas is practicing his pterodactyl talk (that's right, I used and spelled the word pterodactyl), which we truly hope will come in handy if the world is invaded with pterodactyls.

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I think he is figuring out how to go in reverse faster than forward, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so ready...any moment now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think Anna and Thomas speak the same language! Maybe they're soulmates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's definitely moving: sideways, backwards, who cares?:-)

    ReplyDelete