Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Camera = New Pictures

Finally Jenn and I were able to shop around enough and find a lovely new camera at every one's favorite bargain big store, Costco! Friday night Jenn and I went out with some friends to celebrate a birthday (happy birthday Heidi), Saturday we hung out low-key, and didn't do much (sometimes you have to just lay low). Sunday morning was the usual (church & breakfast) and then Sunday afternoon we went to a BBQ with some of my family!

This video is from last week when we gave Thomas his first food, CARROTS. I won't give any more detail, because everything you'll need to know is here in the video, but it was definitely interesting watching Thomas experience a food besides cereal.


These photos are from Saturday afternoon at Gramma Katie's house. Jenn and Thomas are coming into the kitchen to help Gramma with cookies.

Obviously Thomas is smiling because he's always happy and having fun (as I type this he is crying in his crib-)
As I was saying, look at this happy little boy, who's loving his Mommy!
Of course Daddy has to get in on the pictures.
(How am I the only one looking at something besides the camera?)
Here we are on Sunday afternoon at Jim and Mary's house. It was fun getting to see Uncle Jamal and Auntie Anne because they live in Texas and they are Don's godparents. This picture is Uncle Jamal showing Thomas the correct bottle to request?!?!

All smiles here!

Thomas with his cutest babysitter, Cousin Kelsey! These two always have good times with each other.
Hey Thomas, it's a party- lighten up?
This is Mary holding Thomas after his bottle and family time, and of course the little baby boy is all tired out.

After a short nap (they are all short naps in my opinion), Thomas was ready to show us his almost crawling skills. He's able to pull himself forward and can push his hips up with his knees... he's almost there.

Be sure to check out the blog later this week, as I'll have a fun little video of Thomas pushing himself around in that "almost-crawl" I just mentioned.

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking Thomas didn't like his first taste of carrots! The look on his face says it all :) I hope he's doing better now. Loved the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is priceless!! Thomas, i dont much like cooked carrots either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is so cute! I love his expressions. Hope you're doing well

    -Alex Janus

    ReplyDelete