Monday, August 3, 2009

PEACHES

This week I started my student teaching, and so far so good. I wanted to leave all the blog viewers with this little video because I fear that once school starts next week I will really start to lag behind in my blogging. Also I will try and not post Thomas eating every kind of food imaginable because I am starting to get to the point where I'm saying the same things as you blog readers, "Seriously, another video of this kid eating some new food?" I realize it's amazing that Thomas is experiencing all these foods for the first time, but it's also the fact that, we've gotten the idea that new foods + Thomas = funny faces.
Here is Thomas eating peaches... lots of peaches!



Also for those who might care, this video is also in a way a preview of the Thomas Music Video which is still in post-production. I would like to have it up on the blog ASAP, but there are other things to attend to (Jenn & Thomas), but I promise I will continue to get it done!

2 comments:

  1. Plus we had to post about him eating peaches since there is such an awesome song to go with it. And Don, you can't use me as a bail out for the delay in getting that TD music video done. I want that done ASAP more than ever. Don't worry viewers I will make sure he works on it diligently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the music video works great and it's grandpa's favorite song by the Presidents of the USA! (it's the only song grandpa knows from this band)

    ReplyDelete