Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting Better

This past week/weekend has been exhausting for all three of us in the house. As some might know Thomas got a little cold from his daycare a couple weeks ago, and now here we are with Jenn still coughing and Thomas still coughing a little, and I'm actually doing alright. I'd say I'm around 98%, with an occasional runny nose, but no cough, and no fever.

Jenn was able to get to the doctor on Friday and so she'd been hitting the drugs and sleeping much better (rule is that when Mommy sleeps well, we all sleep well). Thomas is growing like a weed, and so I've put some pictures and some videos to show how big he'd getting; FYI - I know that you blog readers would rather see this stuff than have me just write papers and do homework all night.

This was Thomas in the bathtub getting washed by Mommy while I snapped some tasteful "baby-bath-photos". Bath time has gotten a lot easier because Thomas is really able to sit up in the tub, and he's playing with the water and everything he can reach.

In case you haven't figured it out, the cutest part about babies taking a bath is when you get to dry them off in their cute little towels. This photo of Jenn and Thomas is my new favorite (I suppose I could crop out that toilet in the background, huh?)!



Jenn is a much better photographer than me, and so here are a couple videos that she took of Thomas. The idea with these videos was to catch Thomas babbling (which he's doing all the time), but of course, when you have a baby doing something cute like trying to talk and making noise, you grab the camera and then the baby stops what they were doing. These videos are still cute if you're a true Thomas fan, but I know that some of you readers might be a little like, "He's not doing much and there's no background music or funny commentary. Sup with that?"

Here is Thomas hanging out in his crib, and coughing a little.





This video is a conversation between Thomas and Mommy. Make sure you watch the whole thing because the beginning is a little slow, but then it totally picks up (maybe not totally, but it gets better).


That's all for now, I'll be sure to post some medical records or something educational once I have all the details from Jenn and Thomas' ailments. Also check out next weekend, because we've got a party lined up, and it's going to be a long holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely surprise for a Monday morning. Love the pictures in the bathtub and the videos. Thomas is really growing fast. God bless. I LOVE IT. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete