Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waking Up Stinks

We hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. We spent the majority of the weekend either near or in swimming pools. On Saturday we were a Auntie Leia and Uncle Steve's house and on Sunday we were at Anessa and Dan's house. Thomas was very bothered by the pools. He enjoys taking a bath which usually means that he would enjoy a pool, but whether it was all the splashing or people, he wasn't feeling the water.

This morning however, I thought I'd take a little video of Thomas, letting the world know that he's awake and ready to go. And I do apologize for the lack of light in the room. The sun was shining but we keep the blinds closed in Thomas' room and I didn't really have time to go in ahead of time to set up the appropriate lighting.

2 comments:

  1. the baby just wasn't ready to be up! glad you let him go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Thomas is not a morning person!

    ReplyDelete