Monday, June 7, 2010

Pick Me Up

Thomas and Mommy have a little game going. What happens is that Thomas wants to be lifted up, and Mommy helps only a little. What the whole thing looks like is below, but it sort of looks like a baby monkey with it's Mother- you can watch and decide.





Also, because everyone loves Monday mornings so much, I had to show you all this video of Thomas on a Monday morning. I heard Thomas for several minutes talking and singing before I grabbed the camera and took this little video. You can clearly see that he is a happy, and super cute little guy in the mornings.


3 comments:

  1. I can not wait to get home so I can see the video since my work computer blocks them for the "National Defense".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teta can't wait to get her hands on you Thomas....we're going to have a great time next week.... just wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooo cute! Thomas has the "cheeeeese" down pat:-)

    ReplyDelete