Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy's Day 2010

This weekend was Father's day, and we had an amazing day. The reason I say that we had a good father's day instead of 'I' had a great father's day is because my Mom and Dad (Nona & Dave) flew into town to visit with us.

Thomas was very excited to see Grampa and Teta and really seemed to enjoy their visit to AZ. Below are a couple pictures from the visit; while in town my Dad and I worked on a kitchen table that Grampa Tom made some years ago. The table needed a little fix-up work and so you'll see some pictures of Thomas helping me undo some screws and holding some screw drivers.


This pictures is Thomas and Grampa.

Daddy and Thomas working on the table.


You can already see from this pictures that Thomas will be just as handy and crafty as the other men in the family.




This video here was taken one night after dinner. My mom had been singing some Arabic songs for Thomas and of course Thomas has to sing along. Don't ask me to translate (because I can't), but you can see and hear that this makes a lot of people happy.

We hope all our readers had a great father's day and hope all the children treated their father's well.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! It's obvious that Teta and Grandpa had a wonderful time. Thanks fo sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Makes me jealous that I'm so far away but I can tell Thomas is growing super fast... he's almost ready for the finger symbols and the next family reunion. I'm glad you all had such a fun visit. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love seeing Teta and Grandpa! "Strouhler" cracks me up, too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a great visit. I am still glowing with the fun memories... Yeah, Thomas can say "strouhler" but he can't say Mamma.... everyone is dawdaw, except TETA is TETA :) how about that.

    ReplyDelete