Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

This Halloween marked Thomas' first Halloween, which was exciting because Mommy and Daddy dressed up Thomas as a little monster. The not as exciting part is that Thomas had no idea what was happening- but I'm sure in another year or two he'll be piling up candy just like his Daddy did.

Here are all the pictures we took during Thomas' first Halloween.

Halloween 2009


We had a large group that we traveled with, and so if you know who everyone is- good, if not- no big deal. We had a really fun night and it was certainly perfect trick or treating weather which is always an important factor.

5 comments:

  1. can't see any pictures. it's telling me i need access :( very sad Teta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also getting that message.....c'mon Don, readers need to see Thomas in his costume ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed the pictures so you guys should be able to see them now. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are soooo cute. Thomas seems to be having a good time with all the kids around and all the attention. Darling costume! Love Love Love the pictures. thanks for fixing them Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually meant to not post pictures- that way I could get more comments. Shows me that people actually read this blog!

    ReplyDelete