Saturday, November 28, 2009

1st Thanksgiving Feast

This past Thursday marked Thomas' first Thanksgiving. Although we ate turkey and stuffing a week earlier with Grampa and Teta, this was the official Thanksgiving. Thomas seemed happy the whole day and enjoyed meeting a lot of California family members.

You might think that Jenn and I travel everywhere with a camera all the time- you would be wrong. Sadly we forgot our camera at Thanksgiving so there are no pictures of Thomas eating turkey at this time. However there were several family members with cameras and I am currently begging them to forward me some pictures so I can share them with all our blog readers.

Here are those pictures of Thanksgiving that I promised, hopefully I can get a few more, but until then, enjoy!
Thanksgiving 2009


Please enjoy this video of Thomas and Mommy reading. I was in the other room while they read and I heard a lot of laughter which made me grab the video camera and capture some memories. You will see that once Thomas sees the camera he becomes disinterested in the book and more interested in crawling away or looking at the camera? It's still a cute video and you get a chance to see how much fun Thomas and Mommy have together.



No comments:

Post a Comment