Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Rock, Just Roll

Wednesday night, Jenn, Thomas and I were hanging out in Thomas' room enjoying some tummy- time (for those who don't know, you lay a baby on there belly, and the baby's muscles improve, or something).  Jenn was laughing because Thomas was holding up his head and making faces and sounds and being super cute, so Jenn says, "Don, go get the camera and lets take some video of him, this is funny."

Don replies, "In a minute, this is funny."
"Just get the camera right now." Jenn replies.
"Alright, I'm going." Don says as he begins to leave the room.

As Don walks out of the room (and his back is to Jenn and Thomas), he hears, "Don, he just rolled over!" from Jenn.

So, I turn my back for 2 seconds and totally miss Thomas' first roll, but Jenn reminded me that she missed his first laugh, and pretty much everyone reading this has missed the live version of everything (especially the birth), so... I got the camera, and I came back to see if Thomas would do an encore performance of his roll from belly to back.

This is what he did do.



You Tube version HERE !
And remember he's only 3 months old, I heard that most babies don't roll over until there 15 months... or something like that... I don't remember who told me... or maybe I'm making up pretend facts... but ya know... I'm pretty impressed with this little guy... he's my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. That kid is awesome! Man Don, the next thing you know you'll be posting a video of him walking! And then watch out, no more sitting for you. Well, maybe you could just put him and Gabriel out in the backyard they could run in circles together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty awesome everyone. I blinked and Thomas was on his back. He will be crawling before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how he got about halfway and then was like "eh this is good enough"
    ps nice camera work Don- I like the extreme close-ups WHOOOOAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete