Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Word

This morning has been incredible.  Thomas, Jenn and I got in the car and drove Jenn to work, and Thomas was quiet and asleep the whole time.  Then as soon as Jenn shuts her door, I hear Thomas make a noise (kind of an annoyed noise, like, who just woke me).
As we start driving home, I talk to him and say, it's alright, we're almost home, just relax.  And Thomas is making cooing sounds and noises back to me.

Once we walk into the house, I tell Thomas that Daddy loves him, and then he makes a noise that is pretty much his first word.  It was amazing.  So I grabbed the camera, because I know Jenn and everyone would want to see and hear it, so check out this video.


I hope you enjoyed Thomas' first word, and I hope there are many more to come.  Also I thought that this was Guinness record breaking stuff, but turns out it's not that rare.  Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Why are you poking at him when he is sleeping? That was a terrible prank to play and now it has become my goal to get you back! Just you wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don! How long had you been planning that one? I had my sound up all loud ready to hear him coo and try to figure out what he was going to say. You got me. :)

    ReplyDelete