Thursday, April 9, 2009

Laugh Riot

Have I got a treat for you folks today!

This afternoon, Uncle Tony will pick up Jenn, Thomas and I and drop us off at the airport. 
Thomas will have his second airplane trip to go visit my Grandparents (Thomas' Great-Grandparents) in beautiful (and possibly cold) Colorado!

As most of you Christian readers are aware, this Sunday is Easter Sunday, and so we look forward to a very special weekend with Great Grampa Don and Great Gramma Dorothy (yes, that's how Don spells Grampa & Gramma, get used to it).

This video below is a special Easter treat, because over the last few weeks we've been hearing rumors about Thomas laughing (from Gramma Katie, and a lot of big smiles), and so today, I was able to catch the elusive laugh on video.



You Tube Version Here!

If you just watched that video and you don't have a smile on your face then you better report a missing sense of humor, because that video is just great.  I realize it sounds as though I'm ringing my own bell or singing my own praises, but that video was a ton of fun to shoot, and I'm glad I'm able to share it with you all!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Lucky Don gets to see it for the first time. I can't wait to get home to see in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love it! I'm so glad you posted it on the blog so I can watch whenever I want to or need a smile on my face. Who knew Don that you now have an audience in 3 month olds. Funniest guy I know, funniest guy I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I love more, his laugh or the fact that he is wearing a "google" onesie. Thanks for the post Don I needed it.

    ReplyDelete