Friday, July 16, 2010

Talented Boys

This past Tuesday night we went to a talent show at Thomas' daycare. The plan was that Thomas and some of his classmates would do a little act and then I would get up on stage and do a little comedy. The evening began on a sour note because Thomas wanted nothing to do with the stage and only wanted to sit with me. The act was a cute idea because they had a little pool filled with balloons and a bubble machine and of course a bunch of little 1 year olds sitting in the pool. This first video is some of that act as well as some Thomas moments from later in the evening.

I hope the second video makes you laugh or at least smile because my stand up routine is pretty rusty and so hopefully here in the next year or two I can start performing more regularly and maybe start booking some bigger gigs.





This past week marked Thomas' 18th month and so we had a routine doctor's visit. The doctor was very happy with Thomas' growth and number of words being said and all that good developmental stuff. If you are interested in Thomas' stats, here they are:
Weight = 28lbs 8oz (75th-90th percentile)
Height = 36.5 inches (above 95th percentile)
Head Circ. = 19.5 inches (75th-90th percentile)

4 comments:

  1. I like that the "talent" show is putting babies in a pool with bubbles.....and then spinning the pool around. That is just really funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura, it's funny how they spun the kids around in the little pool, but for sure Thomas didn't want anything to do with his little friends.... too cute, cried and all! He enjoyed the music and the clapping. my grandson is adorable, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your stand up. You're hilarious! Keep it up so someday soon Jenny and I can watch you on Comedy Central. I wish I was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mark remember that band trip where you and me did some comedy on that shoe-shine stand! You are funny.

    ReplyDelete