Tuesday, July 26, 2011

End of July

This has been a really fun month with our Denver trip at the beginning and 4th of July after that. It seems to go by so fast especially for me, because school will begin in August. Since I haven't been putting up any pictures or videos lately I thought I'd share several videos. And remember if you want to subscribe to these videos on YouTube, then you'll get emails as soon as they get uploaded.

First video is a couple nights ago when Thomas was trying to finish up some of his dinner with Uncle Tony and Auntie Leia, we were asking Thomas to laugh, enjoy:




Second video is from yesterday when Thomas and I took my car into the dealership to be serviced. We walked into the showroom and stayed there for about an hour "driving" all around town.




And finally, this third video is from this morning. I brought Antonio and Thomas into my classroom to help hang posters and move furniture and between Antonio, Thomas and a laser pointer, hilarity ensued.

1 comment:

  1. We hit the jackpot with three new videos... all adorable. Keep them coming. Thomas you're the GREATEST.... we love watching your videos and talking to you on facetime.

    ReplyDelete