Friday, April 30, 2010

Just the 2 of Us

Jenn and I are super excited about this weekend because it's sort-of an anniversary weekend. Our three year anniversary was back on April 21, but this weekend we are celebrating the three years. The celebration starts Friday night as Jenn and I go downtown and see Conan O'Brien perform in Phoenix.
Before I forget, I do need to give a shout-out thank you to Thomas' Godparents (Leia & Steve) as well as Gramma Katie, because they will be taking care of every one's favorite toddler while Jenn and I celebrate.
Anyway- we see Conan on Friday which should be super hilarious, and then Saturday morning/midday we are driving to a resort. Now I'm not sure if I should mention where we're going because Jenn has no idea. The only things I've told her about the get away are: we are driving, it's almost 2 hours away, the weather will be great.
So guess where we're going? Yeah, most people won't know, but HERE is a link to the resort place. See how much I love all our blog readers, I won't tell my wife where we are going, but I will tell you all.

On with the show!

Because Jenn and I won't be spending a lot of the weekend with Thomas, I decided to upload this funny video Jenn took a couple days ago. If you pay attention you will see me in the background finishing up some dishes in the sink. Jenn and Thomas are the stars of the video and as you will find out Thomas was cracking Jenn up.






1 comment:

  1. MAN! I totally could have known where we were going if I just checked this blog more frequently! Oh well, it was still nice to be surprised. Thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete