Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time for Bed

Jenn, Thomas and I have been receiving a lot of phone calls and emails from celebrities this week wanting to know if they can help raise money because of Thomas' fat lip. Yes, of course I'm joking, just be glad my joke didn't go into details about all the music celebs making a special song called 'We Will Heal the Lip'.

Enough of that- Thomas' black and blue lip from last weekend has healed nicely, and I doubt you can see any bruise reminisce left. Over the past week we've been going to daycare, and work and pretty much just spending a lot of quality family time together.

About ten minutes ago I grabbed the camera and took this short video of Thomas putting on PJs and singing a song, ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. you make my day :) everytime I see a video clip of Thomas.... we enjoyed the skypes yesterday afternoon.... what a big boy...love you...Teta

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh THOMAS IS SO BIG!!!! He claps his hands, waves goodbye, pulls himself up all on his own, he completely understands what you are talking about. Thanks for the video's guys, keeps us east coaster's in the loop. Love and miss you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to believe how fast my grandson is growing and how well he is walking. Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great performance by Thomas. As for Don...well... Just kidding:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DONNIFER.....what's with the lack of updates? What the heck is going on over there?

    ReplyDelete