Sunday, January 31, 2010

Horsey-Horsey

This last Friday Thomas got a special treat at day care- a horse ride! A couple employees at the day care own horses and they brought them in on Friday so some of the kids could ride around. Of course we signed the permission slip which was strange because I've been so used to asking my parents to sign them when I was a kid, but now I get to sign them- YEAH!


Down below are a couple pictures from Friday. There is only really the one good picture and the other shots are of the horse? Sup with that? We're not sure how much Thomas loved the horses but we'll keep him aware of them, and perhaps he'll get more horse exposure than Jenn or I (we don't know anything about the horse legged things).


We'll keep the pictures coming if you keep on reading. By the way, I would appreciate a few more 'blog-followers' because I'm feeling like nobody is a fan :-(


Yeah, I went there with the sympathy, whatcha going to do about it?






And yes I know these aren't the worlds best pictures, so maybe if you become a blog follower I'll add more /better pictures? YEAH!

8 comments:

  1. Our readers-in-common don't follow our blog either :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. me...me ... me I am a follow and your biggest fan... please keep the pictures coming.
    teta Nona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check it out daily. If you only knew how much it means to see pictures of my favorite grandson and hear what is going on in his life as well as my favorite son and daughter-in-law. Sometimes the 2299.78 miles away from you guys seems very far away but just a little closer when we get photo's on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm I created an account just to be listed as a follower. Great blog! I just wish it had more updates. Perhaps you or Jenn can consider making blogging your full-time job. It worked out well for that Julie/Julia girl. Maybe you'll get a movie deal out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the only "local" of your current followers, I enjoy your updates just as much as the out-of-towners.
    PS If I could post pictures in the comment section I would post the one of you on Scout, the Vernor's horse. First off you looked too big for the horse and secondly you looked really terrified. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Allison, you just become a full time blogger, forget about teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine, I will be a follower. Not really my thing, but for you guys, I will do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower and I enjoy catching up on Thomas's and your news, especially when I am snowed in. Keep it going and stop threatening. You know you love it:-)

    ReplyDelete