Saturday, October 17, 2009

This weekend and past week has been delightful. The week was relatively quiet with Jenn returning from an overnight recruiting trip to Yuma Arizona, and I had a day off Friday because of school report cards were due.

Currently I am writing this blog post on Saturday afternoon, so technically Saturday night and Sunday could still be a nightmare, but I'm confident it won't be. Saturday has been a relaxing day where Jenn and I have been able to catch-up on several errands and things. I was able to sit around for a couple hours and work on some homework and write a couple papers.

I realize of course that most of you blog readers don't read this blog because you want to hear about what Jenn and I do with our errand weekends, but rather to check out pictures and videos of Thomas. You're in for a treat, because Jenn gave Thomas this little cookie biscuit teething thing, and so the video below is showing Thomas eating his cookie.





On a more personal note to this cookie video, I was the person that got to wipe the face and clean the high chair- lucky me.

1 comment:

  1. Thomas really enjoyed his cookie! Teta will have some cheerios for him as well when he comes to visit. 4 more weeks and counting.

    ReplyDelete