Monday, May 11, 2009

Thomas is 4 Months Old

Our little tiny baby Thomas is growing so quickly.  Monday morning we took him to the doctors for his 4 month check up.  The doctor was impressed, and said that of the thousands of babies he sees everyday, ours is his favorite!

If you couldn't tell, I'm joking with you, but overall the checkup went very well, and for those who are interested here are Thomas' 4 month stats:

Weight - 16 lbs 4 oz
Height - 26.3 inches
Head Circ. - 17 inches

Also at the doctor's office Thomas got 4 shots, and so here's some pictures of the little guy when we got home.  He cried for a minute and then was cool again!



Later that evening when Jenn got home from work, I was happy to have a Thomas break, and so as I was in the kitchen going through mail, I heard laughter coming from the bedroom.  Knowing that I was not in the bedroom, I wondered what everyone was laughing at, so I grabbed the camera and here's what I saw!



You Tube Version Here!

5 comments:

  1. poor baby with a band-aid on his boo-boo! he looks adorable as he and his mama are laughing and playing! God bless and keep those pictures coming. counting the days until we see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his new pterodactyl language that he is speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooooo soooooo soooooo cute!! He is gonna be a tall boy like daddy! 26 inches at 4 months, holy cow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. that was Nikki Carey (Rolle) who posted the last comment. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SWEET! Nothing like the babe's laugh. Wonderful. See you guys VERY SOON!

    ReplyDelete