Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cubs, Milk and a Bear?

It's never boring when you have a baby, let me tell you folks!  Yesterday we took Thomas to his first baseball game!  It's Spring Training here in Arizona, and that means we have the Cactus League in our backyard!
Our Good friend Anessa and Dan are big Chicago Cubs fans (Dan is from Chicago), and so because Jenn will return to work (boo) next week, we decided to catch the first game between the Cubs and the Dodgers!  Happily the Cubs won (5-3), and I think Thomas enjoyed being outside and hanging out with all the ball players.
This morning however, I was burping Thomas and we had a Kodak Moment that Mommy just had to take pictures of.  In a way, I think these photos will show my "I never want kids" friends, that having a child is such a blessing from God that you scream his name on an almost daily basis.
By the way, once you have a kid, you are pretty much doing loads of laundry, so I'm glad we are using that appliance (a lot)!
Also, here's a little video for anyone who needs a little humor! (special thanks to Mommy for the video idea)

1 comment: